Friday, March 20, 2015

Blog Eleven

So last Friday, Lucy and I went the the Cancer Center at St. John and met in person with our mentor Jessica to see where the project stands at the hospital. She told us she is still waiting to hear from the head social worker at Saint John, Arlene. Shes the one that we need to approve our idea. So now it is just a waiting game. 
In the mean time, Lucy and I have been thinking of other back up plans just incase it doesnt work out at St. John. We have the idea of a few other hospitals, or even the thought of running the program through school. Our mentor Jessica gave us the idea of talking to the social worker at our school. So that gives us a few other options on what to do. I just personally hope for our first idea to work out but if not, at least we have a backup plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment