Sunday, May 10, 2015

Reflection

      Looking back on the past nine months I wish I did more. Yeah, our project never worked out and yeah, Mr. Provenzano told us it was okay but I just feel like I should have pushed that much harder and maybe it would have worked out. I was given an amazing opportunity and I should have tired harder to make it happen. 

        However, I do not believe my actions were the main reason this did not work out for Lucy and I. We both tried several times to make it work but I guess it was just not possible for St. John to let us have our program at their hospital. One thing I wish I could change, is not waiting 4 months, doing completely nothing for an answer on whether or not we could do our project. Lucy and I both got our hopes up thinking the project would work at St. John but they left us hanging with high hopes for about 4 whole months and then they decided to tell us it was not going to work out. That is what makes me the most mad is that I wish they would have broke the news to us sooner and then Lucy and I could have maybe had more success and a different hospital. It was no ones faults for what happened, I just honestly wish I would have tried harder and done more. Another thing, I do NOT want Lucy to think she let me down. She worked just as hard on this project as I did, if not, even harder. She wanted this to work so badly and shes bummed it turned out the way it did. I just hope she realizes she is not a failure and didn't let me down. It was a sucky situation in the end which up set both of us. But all we can do now is look at the bright side, think of the lessons learned, and maybe even try again later on. Every thing happens for a reason maybe it just was not the right time for this to happen. We just have to keep telling ourselves it is okay to fail. 
   
        


1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of all of the work you have done and think you chose a noble project that did not pan out. The work you put in to make a difference is something you will always remember.

    ReplyDelete